Insomnia means difficulty in falling and/or staying asleep, it is a sleep disorder. We can relate to Insomnia to poor habits, poor in sleep due to the excessive use of mobile and TV or any other electronic gadgets. One can also have Insomnia if is having Stress, Tension, Anxiety, Lack of exercise or weakness due to long or chronic illness. Insomnia is curable by treatment by taking medicines, but you have to control conditions/reasons for having insomnia.
People with insomnia
have one or more of the following symptoms:
- Difficulty falling asleep in the whole night.
- Waking up often during the night for any reason.
- And having trouble going back to sleep.
- Feeling tiredness after waking due to lack of sleep
Causes of Insomnia
- Prolonged illness may be one of the reason.
- Weakness in the body for any medical reason like diabetes or other medical conditions.
- Injury pain or any other pain like burn pain or others.
- Living in a noisy atmosphere where you are not able to get sleep.
- Not able to sleep due to shifting hours, like working in the night and sleeping in the day.
- Emotional reasons like separated or the death of a member of the family.
- The stress of work or job
- Anxiety due to excessive use of mobile or other electronic gadgets
- Taking medicines is also one of the reasons, like medicines for high blood pressure, asthma, depression and cold.
- Feeling restless all day
- Slepiness during the day.
- Getting irritation for any reason due to lack of sleep.
- Body feeling tiredness.
- Poor concentration in any works or reading.
You can Diagnose your self if you are are able to sleep less 7-8 hours in the day. Keep and notepad to keep the record and find out the reasons for not getting the sleep. You can do solve the problem or reasons for which reason you are not able to get sleep.
Don’t take too many days to analyze the problem. If you are unable to diagnose and also not able to solve the problem to get proper sleep, do visit the doctor and tell him each and everything.