Dark circles under the eyes are a common complaint of both men and women and are sometimes seen in children. Dark circles under the eyes are not a sign of fatigue. But stress and fatigue develop dark circles.
Due to circles, the skin becomes thin and collagen is lost.
In today’s life, even the eldest children are so busy that they are unable to pay attention to their daily routine and due to lack of proper living and proper food, our body cannot get proper nutrition.
Apart from this, full sleep is also often not available. Due to which anybody can have circled around eyes.
- 1Such as Insomnia.
- 2. Fatigue.
- 3. Cyanosis.
- a. Fatigue.
- b. Age.
- c. Eye Strain.
- d.Such as allergies.
- e. Dehydration.
- f. Anemia.
- 1. Almond oil: It contains Vitamin E which helps in reducing the circles of the eyes. Almond oil is better for the delicate skin of the eyes. It should use before sleeping at night. Let it sit overnight. Wash your face in the morning with clean water.
- 2. Coconut oil: Coconut oil is a good moisturizer for delicate skin, also at night, before sleeping, massage the eyes with coconut oil in your hands. Do this for at least a week. You will see its effect on yourself.
- 3. Tomato: Tomato is the most effective way to remove dusky circles from under the eyes. It eliminates circles around the eyes. With this, your skin remains soft and fresh.
- 4. Use of Lemon: Lemon contains vitamin C quantity. To use it, extract fresh lemon juice. Then, with the help of cotton, under the eyes. After ten minutes, also clean your face with water. Doing it will end your circles.
- 5. Raw potato: Make juice by grinding a raw potato. Apply it on a dark circle for 15-20 minutes. Applying potato juice twice a day removes circles around the eyes.
- 6. Put used wet tea on the eyes and around the eyes, also herbal tea bags and green tea bags are also very good for the eyes. Make sure you cool down the tea bags before putting them on the eyes.
- 7. Get more sleep:- Sleeping for 7 to 8 hours daily is also very important for each person. If you are having a dark circle try to sleep more than 7-8 hours.
- 8. Healthy Diet:- The food you eat should contain vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin E. Drink at least 2 liters of water every day. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet
a. Chemical peels to reduce the pigmentation.
b. Laser surgery to resurface the skin.
Dark circles remove
These are 5 tips to remove dark circles
- Apply a cold compress. A cold compress can help reduce swelling and shrink dilated blood vessels.
- Get extra sleep. Catching up on sleep can also help reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Elevate your head.
- Soak with tea bags.
- Conceal with makeup.
Remove dark circles
- Apply teabags.
- Use a cold compress.
- Clear out your sinuses with a neti pot.
- Stay hydrated.
- Take an antihistamine.
- Add retinol cream to your routine.
- Use lighting products.
- Wear sunscreen every day.
The deficiency of iron is one of the causative factors for dark circles. The veins located around the eye region become more visible if you lack iron in the body. It was revealed by a study that anemia is one of the underlying health conditions which is the reason behind 50% of the dark shadows.
The area under the eyes can appear darker due to constricted blood vessels causing hyperpigmentation, or from thinning of the skin around the eyes. All causes of dark circles under the eyes include lack of sleep or poor sleeping habits. allergies, including hay fever.
How to get rid of dark circles
- Almond oil and vitamin E.
- Vitamin K.
- dark circles home remedies
- Cold tea bags
- Grated potatoes and grated cucumber
- Cold milk
- Elevating the head
- Aloe vera
- Almond oil and lemon juice
- Yoga and meditation
- Regular sleep.
Cream for dark circles
These are the best cream to remove dark circles
- The Moms Co.
- Bella Vita Organic Eyelift Under Eye Gel Creme.
- Biotique Advanced Ayurveda Bio Seaweed Revitalizing Anti-Fatigue Eye Gel.
- Mamaearth Bye Bye Dark Circles Eye Cream.
- Himalaya Herbals Under Eye Cream.
Dark circles under the eye
Dark circles under the eyes can have causes that aren’t due to underlying disease. Examples include a family history of circles around eyes, exhaustion, lack of sleep, allergies, eye rubbing, or excessive sun exposure.
Dark circles can grow beneath your eyes as a result of oversleeping, excessive weariness, or staying up a few hours past your typical bedtime.
Sleep deprivation can make your skin look dull and pale, revealing dark tissues and blood vessels beneath the surface. Sleep deprivation can also cause fluid to accumulate behind your eyes, making them puffy. As a result, your dark circles could be shadows cast by your puffy eyelids.
Dark circles causes
- Although dark circles under your eyes are mostly caused by fatigue, there are other causes as well, including:
- allergic rhinitis (hay fever)
- atopic dermatitis (eczema)
- contact dermatitis.
- pigmentation irregularities.
- scratching or rubbing eyes.
- sun exposure.
Bags under eyes
Bags under eyes — mild swelling or puffiness under the eyes — are common as you age. With aging, the tissues around your eyes, including some of the muscles supporting your eyelids, weaken.
Normal fat that helps support the eyes can then move into the lower eyelids, also causing the lids to appear puffy. Fluid also may accumulate in the space below your eyes, adding to the swelling right hence.
Bags under the eyes are usually a cosmetic concern and rarely a sign of a serious underlying medical condition. Including at-home remedies, such as cool compresses, can help improve the appearance of bags under the eyes. For persistent or bothersome under-eye puffiness, eyelid surgery may be an option.
Almond oil for dark circles
Almond oil can help to lighten the circles under your eyes and reduce under-eye puffiness. This is thanks to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Almond oil also contains retinol, also vitamin E, or vitamin K, which can keep the delicate skin under your eyes smooth without irritating it.
How to remove dark circles
These are some methods to remove circles:
- Use rosewater to soothe the under-eye skin.
- Apply cold tea bags to your eyes.
- Saffron for removing circles.
- Honey Scrub for dark circles.
- Apply lemon juice to get rid of circles around eyes.
- Amla for renewed skin under the eyes.
- Trygrapeseed oil under the eyes.
- Apply cucumber slices to soothe your eyes.
- Almond oil to remove circles.
- Orange juice for reducing circles.
- Apply Orange Peel Extract with Rose Water under your eyes.
- Use Castor Oil under your eyes.
- Apply Jojoba Oil under your eyes.
- Apply ice cubes under your eyes .
- Try tomato juice to your eyes.