Dark circles under the eyes are a common complaint of both men and women and are sometimes seen in children. Dark circles under the eyes are not a sign of fatigue. But stress and fatigue develop dark circles. Due to dark circles, the skin becomes thin and collagen is lost.
In today’s life, even the eldest children are so busy that they are unable to pay attention to their daily routine and due to lack of proper living and proper food, our body cannot get proper nutrition. Apart from this, full sleep is also often not available. Due to which everybody has to face such dark circles.
- 1. Insomnia.
- 2. Fatigue.
- 3. Cyanosis.
- a. Fatigue.
- b. Age.
- c. Eye Strain.
- d. Allergies.
- e. Dehydration.
- f. Anemia.
- 1. Almond oil: It contains Vitamin E which helps in reducing the circles of the eyes. Almond oil is better for the delicate skin of the eyes. It should be used before sleeping at night. Let it sit overnight. Wash your face in the morning with clean water.
- 2. Coconut oil: Coconut oil is a good moisturizer for delicate skin. At night, before sleeping, gently massage the eyes with coconut oil in your hands. Do this for at least a week. You will see its effect on yourself.
- 3. Tomato: Tomato is the most effective way to remove dusky circles from under the eyes. It naturally eliminates dark circles. With this, your skin remains soft and fresh.
- 4. Use of Lemon: Lemon contains vitamin C quantity. To use it, extract fresh lemon juice. Then, with the help of cotton, apply it under the eyes. After ten minutes, clean your face with water. Doing it regularly will end your dark circles.
- 5. Raw potato: Make juice by grinding a raw potato. Apply it on a dark circle for 15-20 minutes. Applying potato juice twice a day removes dark circles.
- 6. Put used wet tea bags-Regularly on eyes and around eyes, and herbal tea bags and green tea bags are also very good for the eyes. Make sure you cool down the tea bags before putting on the eyes.
- 7. Get more sleep:- Sleeping for 7 to 8 hours daily is also very important for each and every person. If you are having a dark circle try to sleep more than 7-8 hours.
- 8. Healthy Diet:- The food you eat should contain vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin E. Drink at least 2 liters of water every day. Include plenty of fruits and vegetables in your diet
- 9. Aloe Vera:- For dark circles, take aloe vera leaf and juice it. With the application of aloe vera juice on the eyes, the problem of dark circles gradually starts to disappear in a few days.
- 10. Always moisturize the skin under the eyes
a. Chemical peels to reduce the pigmentation.
b. Laser surgery to resurface the skin.