Erectile Dysfunction meaning (ED)
When a man fails to get enough erections or erections in his genitalia during sexual intercourse or cannot maintain it, then that condition knows as erectile dysfunction or erectile dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction Test
Tests for underlying conditions might include:
- Physical exam. This might include careful examination of your penis and testicles and checking your nerves for sensation.
- Blood tests. A sample of your blood might sent to a lab to check for signs of heart disease, and diabetes, or low testosterone levels and other health conditions.
- Urine tests (urinalysis). Like blood tests, and urine tests are used to look for signs of diabetes and other underlying health conditions.
- Ultrasound. This test is usually performes by a specialist in an office. It involves using a wandlike device (transducer) held over the blood vessels that supply the penis. It creates a video image to let your doctor see if you have blood flow problems.This test is sometimes done in combination with an injection of medications into the penis to stimulate blood flow and produce an erection.
- Psychological exam. Your doctor might ask questions to screen for depression and other possible psychological causes of erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction symptoms
- Decreased libido
- Short hair
- Loose shaving
- Such as Weight gain
Often erectile dysfunction (ED) is a symptom of an underlying cause.
“ED can sometimes be a sign of cardiovascular disease. That is why it is very difficult to talk to others about this situation, but instead of suppressing this thing, you should seek help from the doctor. “
ED when ignored
It not only prevents satisfying sexual intercourse, but it also causes a couple to grow apart. The man’s self-esteem is also severely harmed as a result of this.
That is why it is important to know what causes this disease in men.
Erectile dysfunction causes
Stimulating the genitals for sexual intercourse depends on many things.
“It is a complex activity in which the brain, hormones, blood flow to the genitals, nerves, muscles, and the emotions of the male – all play an important role. If any of these problems arise, then this problem can arise. ”
To understand how erectile dysfunction occurs, we must first understand how erectile dysfunction occurs in the genitals.
“Many dirty and soft muscles make up the genitals. The veins of the brain emit a substance that boosts blood flow to the genitals during sexual contact.
When this happens, those muscles block the blood inside the genitals, which makes them erect and strong.
After sexual intercourse, those veins again send signals to the genitals that allow blood to come out and eradicate erection. “
If there is difficulty with any element of this action, ED may arise.
There are many men who fall prey to ED on maximum stress.
“Often, psychological difficulties – such as depression, anxiety – cause men to get erections in no time.
This is a major cause of erectile dysfunction. Sometimes men take more stress to give satisfaction to their partner so that they get dull again during sexual intercourse and cannot perform.”
The most common cause of this is arteriosclerosis in which the arteries present in the genitals become hardened due to various reasons.
They are closed due to hardening, preventing the proper amount of blood from reaching the genitals. The genitals are unable to erect as a result of this.
Risk factors that increase the chances of getting arteriosclerosis –
- Such as obesity
- Excess of cholesterol in the body
- High blood pressure
- To smoke
- Have heart disease
A shock in the nerves related to the genitals can occur for a variety of reasons, resulting in erectile dysfunction.
“If you have prostate cancer surgery or any kind of surgery in the pelvis, the veins associated with the genitals can cause damage. Erectile dysfunction can also occur when spinal cord strikes.”
Erectile dysfunction and diabetes
“Diabetes is a very common cause of erectile dysfunction. Men with diabetes are more likely to get the disease at a young age. “
Even about 75 percent of diabetic men can face this disease in their lives.
The thing to think about is how is diabetes related to erectile dysfunction?
“Diabetes is a disease that damages the body’s nerves, or eyes, and kidneys, also especially when blood sugar levels are not regulated for a long time.”
Diabetes can affect a man’s ability to have sex in three ways:
- When a man’s blood sugar is out of control for a long period, the autonomic nerve is severely damages (autonomic neuropathy).
- Due to damage to the nerves, including they are unable to send signals to the muscles of the genitals properly, causing an erection.
- Apart from erectile dysfunction in this situation, men may also experience these symptoms – exceptionally sweating (especially while eating), sudden head movements, palpitations, and sudden – constipation or Diarrhea
- Diabetes also leads to increased arteriosclerosis. “Diabetes increases the chances of hardening of the blood vessels of the genitals.”
- If there is obesity along with diabetes, there is often an imbalance in hormones.
- “Obesity may decrease the amount of testosterone present in men,including which can lead to erectile dysfunction.”
Erectile dysfunction Pills
Erectile dysfunction Treatment
The first step in treating a disease like erectile dysfunction is to bring the man back to sexual intercourse and to correct the cause of its occurrence.
“If the cause of erectile dysfunction associates with stress, depression, or anxiety, then, in that case, we suggest the patient seek the help of a psychiatrist. As far as sexual intercourse is concerned, medicines and injections can be used to stimulate the genitals. “
“But remember that these medicines should only take under the care of a doctor. Taking these medicines by yourself can be fatal especially when the patient has coronary artery disease. “
While having sexual intercourse, some simple instruments can also use to get an erection. With these devices, men can get enough erections in their genitals and can also keep them intact.
One of these devices is the penis pump on the genitals – this is a hollow tube that runs from the battery. By placing this tube on the genitals, the air removes with the help of a pump, which creates a vacuum. This vacuum cuts the blood inside the genitals, causing them to become erect. After that, the erection is kept intact using a kind of ring.
Surgery can also remedy if erectile dysfunction is not cured by medicines. A pencil prosthesis or pencil implantation is an action that can cure this disease. In this activity, instruments are placed inside the genitals which help him to get erected. “
Treatment of erectile dysfunction in diabetes
Because diabetic men are more likely to get this disease, ED can be avoided by taking care of certain things right from the beginning.
“It is important that men with high sugar levels control their blood sugar right from the beginning. Because the initial stages of diabetes are asymptomatic, people often ignore their sugar levels. This causes erectile dysfunction.
To avoid ED, diabetic men should make the following changes in their lifestyle-
- Smoking ban
- Consuming limited amounts of alcohol
- Take special care of your weight when you have obesity along with diabetes. Trying to lose weight by exercising daily when you are overweight so as to get a healthy BMI
- Early symptoms such as not exceptionally profuse sweating
“If the amount of testosterone is low, it can be cured by adopting testosterone replacement therapy under the direction of the doctor.”
Your doctor may prescribe medication to help manage your symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. You may need to try several medications before finding a product to treat. These drugs can have side effects. If you are experiencing unpleasant side effects, talk to a doctor. They may be able to recommend a different medicine.
There is no study that there is certain Erectile dysfunction age, as it depends on our daily routine. Bad eating habits and not exercising and too much mental stress are the main reasons for this.
Erectile dysfunction treatment with herbs
Erectile dysfunction Pills
There are so many erectile dysfunction pills in the market but the following are the best to use. If you are having other medical conditions, it is always advised to visit the doctor before using erectile pills.