What is the meaning of Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
When a man fails to get enough erections or erections in his genitalia during sexual intercourse or cannot maintain it, then that condition is called erectile dysfunction or erectile dysfunction.
Some more symptoms related to erectile dysfunction
- Decreased libido
- Short hair
- Loose shaving
- Weight gain
Often erectile dysfunction (ED) is a symptom of an underlying cause.
“ED can sometimes be a sign of cardiovascular disease. That is why it is very difficult to talk to others about this situation, but instead of suppressing this thing, you should seek help from the doctor. “
ED when ignored
Not only does it hinder satisfactory sexual intercourse but also creates distances between a couple. Along with this, the self-esteem of the man is also very hurt.
That is why it is important to know what causes this disease to men.
Why do men have erectile dysfunction?
Stimulating the genitals for sexual intercourse depends on many things.
“It is a complex activity in which the brain, hormones, blood flow to the genitals, nerves, muscles, and the emotions of the male – all play an important role. If any of these problems arise, then this problem can arise. ”
To understand how erectile dysfunction occurs, we must first understand how erectile dysfunction occurs in the genitals.
“The genitals are made up of many muddy and soft muscles. During sexual intercourse, the veins of the brain release a chemical that increases blood flow to the genitals. When this happens, those muscles block the blood inside the genitals, which makes them erect and strong. After sexual intercourse, those veins again send signals to the genitals that allow blood to come out and eradicate erection. “
ED can occur if there is any problem in any part involved in this activity.
There are many men who fall prey to ED on maximum stress.
“Often, psychological difficulties – such as depression, anxiety – cause men to get erections in no time. This is a major cause of erectile dysfunction. Sometimes men take more stress to give satisfaction to their partner so that they get dull again during sexual intercourse and cannot perform.”
The most common cause of this is arteriosclerosis in which the arteries present in the genitals become hardened due to various reasons. Due to hardening, they are closed so that the right amount of blood does not reach the genitals. Because of this, there is no erection in the genitals.
Risk factors that increase the chances of getting arteriosclerosis –
- Excess of cholesterol in the body
- High blood pressure
- To smoke
- Have heart disease
Sometimes, due to any reason, there is a shock in the nerves connected to the genitals, which again causes erectile dysfunction.
“If you have prostate cancer surgery or any kind of surgery in the pelvis, the veins associated with the genitals can cause damage. Erectile dysfunction can also occur when spinal cord strikes.”
Erectile dysfunction and diabetes
“Diabetes is a very common cause of erectile dysfunction. Men with diabetes are more likely to get the disease at a young age. “
Even about 75 percent of diabetic men can face this disease in their lives.
The thing to think about is how is diabetes related to erectile dysfunction?
“Diabetes is a disease that affects the nerves, eyes, and kidneys of the body, especially when sugar has not been controlled for a long time. This disease can affect a man’s ability to have sex in three ways. “
- If a man’s blood sugar has been uncontrolled for a long time, it causes severe damage to the autonomic nerve (autonomic neuropathy). Due to damage to the nerves, they are unable to send signals to the muscles of the genitals properly, causing an erection. Apart from erectile dysfunction in this situation, men may also experience these symptoms – exceptionally sweating (especially while eating), sudden head movements, palpitations, and sudden – constipation or Diarrhea
- Diabetes also leads to increased arteriosclerosis. “Diabetes increases the chances of hardening of the blood vessels of the genitals.”
- If there is obesity along with diabetes, there is often an imbalance in hormones. “Obesity may decrease the amount of testosterone present in men, which can lead to erectile dysfunction.”
How to treat erectile dysfunction?
The first step in treating a disease like erectile dysfunction is to bring the man back to sexual intercourse and to correct the cause of its occurrence.
“If the cause of erectile dysfunction is associated with stress, depression or anxiety, then, in that case we suggest the patient seek the help of a psychiatrist. As far as sexual intercourse is concerned, medicines and injections can be used to stimulate the genitals. “
Some such medicines are – viagra, cialis, adcirca etc.
“But remember that these medicines should only be taken under the care of a doctor. Taking these medicines by yourself can be fatal especially when the patient has coronary artery disease. “
While having sexual intercourse, some simple instruments can also be used to get erection. With these devices, men can get enough erections in their genitals and can also keep them intact.
One of these devices is the penis pump on the genitals – this is a hollow tube that runs from the battery. By placing this tube on the genitals, air is removed with the help of a pump, which creates a vacuum. This vacuum cuts the blood inside the genitals, causing it to become erect. After that, the erection is kept intact using a kind of ring.
Surgery can also be a remedy if erectile dysfunction is not cured by medicines. A pencil prosthesis or a pencil implantation is an action that can cure this disease. In this activity, instruments are placed inside the genitals which help him to get erected. “
Treatment of erectile dysfunction in diabetes
Because diabetic men are more likely to get this disease, erectile dysfunction can be avoided by taking care of certain things right from the beginning.
“It is important that men with high sugar levels control their blood sugar right from the beginning. Because the initial stages of diabetes are asymptomatic, people often ignore their sugar levels. This causes erectile dysfunction.
To avoid erectile dysfunction, diabetic men should make the following changes in their lifestyle-
- Smoking ban
- Consuming limited amounts of alcohol
- Take special care of your weight when you have obesity along with diabetes. Trying to lose weight by exercising daily when you are overweight so as to get a healthy BMI
- Early symptoms such as not exceptionally profuse sweating
“If the amount of testosterone is low, it can be cured by adopting testosterone replacement therapy under the direction of the doctor.”
Your doctor may prescribe medication to help manage your symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. You may need to try several medications before finding a product to treat. These drugs can have side effects. If you are experiencing unpleasant side effects, talk to a doctor. They may be able to recommend a different medicine.
Herbs that helpful in Erectile dysfunction
Asparagus has been described as a very beneficial herb in Ayurveda. You can use asparagus in the prevention, or treatment of many diseases. Asparagus has been used in different ways for many years. To take the benefits of asparagus, you must know the Ayurvedic properties of asparagus, methods of use, the quantity of use, and methods. Many are also seen troubled by a lack of masculine strength or lack of sexual stamina.
Ways to using
Such individuals can benefit from the use of asparagus. Cook asparagus and eat it. Green-looking vegetable is not a minor vegetable, but it has special drug properties that can relieve men from the problem of erectile dysfunction.
- You can also eat it as a vegetable or smoothie to get rid of the problem of erectile dysfunction.
- You can take this Ayurveda(herbal) medicine by adding milk. Drink asparagus powder mixed with milk every night before sleeping. The difference will start to appear in a month
- Apart from this, you can eat green chilies of asparagus as a vegetable. Asparagus intake is very beneficial for men suffering from the problem of erectile dysfunction.
- Asparagus intake to cure semen defect, in case of semen deficiency, 5-10 grams asparagus should be consumed daily with clarified butter (ghee). It increases sperms. The difference will start to appear in a month.
The herb of which ginseng is becoming very popular today. It is found in Siberia, North China, and Korea, which is now easily found in India as well. It is a healthy herb, it was used in Chinese medicine. Its tea, capsule, and medicines are also available. It is beneficial for the body as a whole, but if it comes to removing the sexual ability or exertion of men, it is not less than any nectar. Most men suffer from this sex-related problem. Especially with aging, this problem increases. Around 5% of people above 40 years suffer from it while around 15% of people above the age of 70 suffer from it.
- Excess of testosterone hormone is very important for healthy sperm and ginseng is very effective for this purpose. Ginseng is effective because it increases sex hormones. Testosterone improves sexual health by making sex organs healthy.
- In addition, it increases the blood flow in the body, causing the flow of blood in all the organs in a good way. It pumps blood very quickly, it not only makes you feel young but also brings strength to the body and also increases sexual desire.
- One of the main causes of male infertility is low sperm count. To understand more accurately, a man whose sperm count is less than 20 lakhs during ejaculation, his sperm count is low. If your sperm is lacking in mobility then you are still going through a fertility problem. Ginseng can help up to 50% of this problem.
- A person’s sexual performance can easily deteriorate due to fatigue and both mental and mental problems. Studies have shown that men taking ginseng pills have a better life as their stress, sleep, and energy increase. But in this case, do not forget to talk to your doctor first.
To help treat Erectile dysfunction, the following medications stimulate blood flow to your penis, such as-