Vilitra 20mg (Vardenafil 20mg) is a solid dosage form, which is just utilized by the men to cure the erectile Malfunction. Vardenafil is the principle key part exhibit in the Vilitra 20mg. Vardenafil goes underclass of phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. This medicament helps the men to enhance their power through which male living a firm sexual life. Vilitra is the most secure and helpful medication used to cure the erectile malfunction issue in men.
How Vardenafil 20m works?
Vardenafil 20mg action is just like that of tadalafil and Sildenafil. It has the ability to control the activity of this enzyme. Vilitra 20mg stops the activity of this enzyme and improves the blood flow to the penis which makes it firm and erect. At the same time, the blood vessels carrying blood away from the penis decrease in size and decrease the removal of blood from the penis. Erection can be easily achieved by using Vilitra 20mg.
How much to take?
Always take the drug dose as prescribed by the doctor only. Never change the dosage, start, or stop using the drug without a doctor’s permission. Dosage may depend on a range of factors like age, sex, drug allergies, or seriousness of the condition among several other factors. Always complete the dose.
How to Use it?
Swallow the tablet with one glass full of water. Do not break the tablet. Take the drug exactly as directed. This drug should be combined with well-balanced calorie controlled diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables.
Take the tablet at the same time each day, so as to avoid forgetting the dose. This should become a habit for you to take the tablet until the doctor tells you to stop the drug.
Take the drug as long as the doctor prescribes you to do. Do not stop taking the medicine without the doctor’s advice.
Common Side Effects Associated with Vilitra
As is true with all medications, Vilitra may have side effects. You may not experience a side effect using Vilitra.
The most common side effects include:
- flushing of face, neck, upper chest, and arms
- stuffy nose
- changes in mood
- dizziness or fainting
- body or muscle ache
- peeling or blistering skin
Get immediate medical attention if you experience one of these serious side effects:
- severe dizziness
- severe nausea
- chest pain
- pain or tingling in neck, jaw, or arm
- sudden vision loss
- chest pain
- difficulty breathing
- difficulty swallowing
- heavy feeling in the chest
- irregular heartbeat
- pain or numbness that spreads to arms, neck or jaw
- a painful or prolonged erection that lasts for more than 4 hours
- ringing in ears
- severe headache
- sudden loss of hearing, which could lead to permanent deafness
- sudden loss or change in vision
- priapism – a serious medical condition in which an erect penis does not return to its flaccid state
This is a partial list of possible side effect; ask your doctor or pharmacist for an all-inclusive list.
Warnings and Precautions
You should never stop, start, or change the dosage of any of your medications without your doctor’s approval.
Do not use Vilitra if you:
- are allergic to Vardenafil or any of its ingredients
- take nitrates for chest pain
- use Poppers, a recreational drug containing nitrates
- take other medications for erectile dysfunction
Do not use Vilitra without your doctor’s approval if you have any of the following medical conditions:
- heart disease
- recent stroke or heart attack
- congestive heart failure
- personal history of Long Q Syndrome or a family history of
- high blood pressure
- low blood pressure
- liver disease
- kidney disease
- sickle cell anaemia
- multiple myeloma
- hearing disorder
- vision disorder
- retinitis pigmentosa
- deformed penis
- irregular heartbeat
- have a thyroid disorder
- have any disease of the eye
- have heart disease
- suffer from chronic bladder infections
Important Safety Information when taking Vilitra:
- limit or avoid alcohol while taking Vilitra, it may increase the severity of side effects
- do not drink grapefruit juice or eat grapefruit while taking Vilitra
- do not take Vilitra if you have been advised against engaging in sexual activity