Major & minor side effects for Tofisopam
- Stomach discomfort
- Dry mouth
- Skin Rash
Uses of Tofisopam
What is it prescribed for?
Anxiety This medicine uses for the treatment of anxiety disorder, a condition characterized by extreme fear, tension, worry, panic, etc.
Depression This medicine uses for the treatment of depression, a mood disorder characterized by a feeling of sadness, loss of interest in activities, reduced ability to enjoy life, etc.
Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome This medicine uses to relieve the symptoms of alcohol withdrawal syndrome such as headaches, nausea, tremors, anxiety, hallucinations, etc
Commonly asked questions
- The onset of action The amount of time required by this medicine to show its action is not established.
- Duration of effect The amount of time for which this medicine remains active in the body is not established
- Safe with alcohol? Interaction with alcohol is unknown. It is advisable to consult your doctor before consumption.
- Is it likely to become a habit? There were no signs of habit formation.
Usage in pregnancy? This medicine is not recommended for use in pregnant.
- women unless necessary. All the risks and benefits should discuss with the doctor before taking this medicine.
- Usage while breastfeeding? This medicine should not give to a breastfeeding woman unless absolutely essential. All the risks and benefits should discuss with the doctor before taking this medicine.
- Your doctor may tell you to drop the medicine or to stop breastfeeding based on your clinical condition.
When not to use?
Driving or Operating Machinery
Use in children
wecare-all.com’s sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy. But, the information contained herein should NOT use as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions, warnings, or alerts. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.