Testoheal Soft Gelatin is indicated for the treatment of deficiency of the hormone androgen. Androgen hormone secretion problems, aids-related muscle wasting, deprivation of blood disorders, aging, and other conditions in both men and women. Testoheal soft gelatin capsule is like the natural hormone, testosterone. It works by compensating for the decreased levels of testosterone in adult males and females. Testosterone deficiency can lead to various health problems including impotence, infertility, decreased sexual desire, fatigue, depressive mood, and loss of bones.
Testoheal Capsule is used in the treatment of males and females hypogonadism. Hypogonadism is a condition where the body is unable to make enough hormones that required for the body.
Testoheal Soft Gelatin Side Effect
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Testoheal Soft Gelatin Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side effects are possible, but not always. Some side effects may be rare, but severe. If you notice any of the following side effects, and if they do not end, consult your doctor.
- Enlarged breasts in men
- Skin itching
- Prolonged painful penis erection
- Low sperm count
- Painful or painful urination
- Liver problems
- to get worried
- Changes in lipid levels
- Feeling nervous
- Muscle aches
- high blood pressure
- Breast pain
- The anger
- Changes in skin color
- Frequent urination
- Increase in protein
- Increased red blood cell count
- Prostate cancer
- Changes in sex drive
Testoheal Soft Gelatin Precautions
Before using this medicine, tell your doctor about your current medications, the following products (eg: vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (eg: pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.) provide information.
Certain health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side effects of the drug.
Take the medicine according to your doctor’s instructions or follow the instructions printed on the product.
The dosage is based on your condition. If your condition does not improve or if your condition worsens, tell your doctor. Important counseling points are listed below.
Consult your doctor if you have heart disease, breast cancer, skeletal metastasis, kidney or liver impairment, epilepsy, migraine, and diabetes
- old person
- Testoheal soft gelatin capsules are highly unsafe to use during pregnancy. Seek the advice of your doctor as studies done on animals and pregnant women have seen harmful effects on the developing baby.
- The use of Testoheal Soft Gelatin capsules is unsafe during lactation. Statistics show that this drug can cause toxicity in children.
- Testoheal soft gelatin capsules should be used with caution in patients with severe kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Testoheal Soft Gelatin Capsule may be required. Please consult your doctor.
- Testoheal soft gelatin capsules should be used cautiously in patients suffering from severe liver diseases. Dose adjustment of Testoheal Soft Gelatin Capsule may be required. Please consult your doctor.
Other Testosterone Available with us:
Wecare-all.com’s sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy. However, the information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions, or warnings or alerts. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.