The active ingredient in Suhagra (Generic Viagra) Tablet is Sildenafil citrate. These pills are also called blue pills. Suhagra pills are used to treat the ED ( erectile dysfunctions.) in Men. Suhagra Tablet relaxes the smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood to the penis.
It works well when the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction is physical, psychological, or both. If the underlying cause of erectile dysfunction is psychological, Suhagra Tablet may or may not work, based on the severity of the condition. In cases of psychological causes alone or psychological (including lifestyle) and physical causes. It is important to undergo psychological counselling to achieve the best possible effect along with the standard of care which may include Suhagra Tablet.
Take this medicine in dose or duration as advised by the doctor. The erection occurs due to natural sexual arousal and lasts up to the ejaculation.
Concerns and other relevant things to be kept in mind while taking sildenafil citrate
- Suhagra is taken 1 hour prior to sexual intercourse. or y0u can say Suhagra started working after taking pills with water 30 to 120 minutes
- Duration of the pills last long up to 4-5 hours depends on person to person and his medical and health conditions
- It is advised alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level if you are taking this medicine. With alcohol Suhagra(sildenafil citrate) increased risk of severe adverse effects such as dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches, changes in heart rate, etc.
- Suhagra(sildenafil citrate) is not a habit-forming drug at all neither it is reported the same up till now.
- An individual having blood pressure and heart-related medical condition must take medicine with Doctor consent /prescription only.
When the person takes the heavy dose then the create health problem: like
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Painful urination.
NOTE: It is also important to note that this medicine does not offer any protection against sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) such as syphilis, gonorrhoea, HIV, etc. Hence, adequate safety measures should be taken while having sexual intercourse.