Levitra Vilitra (Vardenafil) is a solid dosage form, which is just utilized by the men to cure the erectile Malfunction. This medicament helps the men to enhance their power through which male living a firm sexual life. Levitra (Vilitra) is the most secure and helpful medication used to cure erectile dysfunction issues in men.
If a dose of this tablet is missed, take the dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose. Do not double the dose to make up for the missed one.
Overdosing of this medicine should never be done. Some of the side effects caused due to overdosing are listed as Extreme Dizziness, Headache, Nausea, Drowsiness, Vomiting, Low Blood pressure, Chest Pain, etc.
The most common side effects include flushing of the face, neck, upper chest, and arms, sneezing, stuffy nose, headache, nausea, changes in mood, vomiting, dizziness or fainting, body or muscle ache, peeling or blistering skin, etc.
- People should stay away from any kind of allergies from medicine.
- There are certain allergic possibilities of the drug and it is important for a person to know all the active as well as inactive ingredients present in the medicine.
- People should get a doctor’s consultation before starting this medicine. Vilitra is not recommended for men who are below the age of 18 or above the age of 65.
- The drug is not recommended for women who are lactating or pregnant women. One must not overdose on this medicine.
- This drug should never be taken in combination with other drugs for Erectile Dysfunction.
- People with diseases related to liver problems, heart problems, kidney problems, etc should stay extra careful while consuming this medicine
If you take other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of vardenafil may change. This may increase your risk of side effects or because of this, your medicine may not work well.
Tell your doctor about all the medications, vitamins and herbal supplements you are using, so that your doctor can help you avoid the side effects of the medicine.
Wecare-all.com’s sole intention is to ensure that its consumers get information that is expert-reviewed, accurate, and trustworthy. However, the information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of a qualified physician. The information provided here is for informational purposes only. This may not cover all possible side effects, drug interactions, or warnings or alerts. Please consult your doctor and discuss all your queries related to any disease or medicine. We intend to support, not replace, the doctor-patient relationship.