HOW DO HARD-ON JELLIES WORK FOR MEN?
Hard On Jelly is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream, improving blood circulation to the penis which causes it to become erect. This medication contains sildenafil citrate which works as a PDE5 inhibitor, the function of which is to block the action of enzymes which cause erections to subside. As a result, the penis becomes erect and stays erect in the presence of sexual stimulation for up to 6 hours. It should be noted that all with all ED drugs, this medicine requires sexual stimulation in order to work effectively.
Hard On Jelly USAGE, DOSAGE AND STORAGE
Usage: To make sure Hard On Jelly works effectively and safely for you, take it 15 to 30 minutes before sexual activity takes place. Only a single 100 mg dose should be taken in any 24 hour period and do not take the medication if you don’t have plans to engage in sexual activity. Also, never mix this medicine with grapefruit, alcohol, nicotine and caffeine to ensure that it works effectively.
Dosage: Use hard on jelly according to the recommended dosage. Never exceed the maximum recommended dosage, which is a single 100 mg sachet per 24 hours. If you accidentally overdose the medication and experience increased side effects, consult a doctor to avoid medical complications. It should only be consumed as required and not on a daily basis if sex is not planned. For optimum results, make sure you wait until the jelly is fully absorbed into the body which is usually around 20 minutes after ingestion. Always take the normal recommended dose, which is a single 100 mg jelly.
Storage: The medicine should be stored at room temperature between 15 to 30 degrees C.(59 to 86 degrees F) in the original sachets. Avoid storing in places with excessive moisture or direct heat or sunlight. Always keep the medication in a safe and dry place away from the reach of pets and children.
Safety Information, Warnings and Precautions for Hard On Jelly (100 mg)
- Before you take this jelly, make sure you understand everything regarding usage
- Don’t mix it with other erectile dysfunction drugs to avoid medical complications
- Avoid consumption if you are taking nitrates or if you are allergic to sildenafil citrate
- Consult a doctor if you suffer from any serious medical conditions
- Don’t take this medication if you are already taking drugs for the treatment of heart, liver or kidney problems or for blood pressure or insomnia problems
- Don’t mix this medication with other drugs for the treatment of depression, stroke, cancer, diabetes or vision problems
- It is not recommended for people who have a past history of drug abuse or severe mental illness
Potential Side Effects with Hard On 100 mg Jellies
Just like other medications, Hard On Oral Jelly may also cause some minor side effects that fade away as the medication leaves the body. Some common minor side effects include:
- Stuffy or runny nose
- Upset stomach
- Facial flushing
If these side effects don’t diminish and continue to bother you, seek medical attention. Keep in mind that in very rare cases, this drug may cause prolonged erections or severe vision or hearing disorders. If this happens to you, make sure you consult a doctor immediately