C-SECTION OR CESAREAN SECTION DELIVERY:
A C-Section delivery also known as cesarean section or a surgical delivery. Cesarean deliveries are generally avoided before 39 weeks of pregnancy so that the child has proper time to develop in the womb. If there is some kind of complications has been created then the C-Section can be done prior to 39 weeks.
Reasons for C-section delivery:
- Breech presentation
- High blood pressure
- Problem in umbilical cord
- Heart diseases
- Decrease oxygen supply in new born
Risk of C-Section delivery:
- Blood clots
- Breathing problems especially if done before 39 weeks.
Things to take care after C-section delivery:
- Take it easy and take rest for first few weeks.
- Correct posture to support your abdomen.
- Avoid sexual relationship for 4 to 6 month.
- Drink plenty of liquid fluids like water, juices etc.
BENEFITS OF C-SECTION DELIVERY:
- Lack of vaginal delivery.
- You will be able to know when your baby is going to be born.
- Lack of internal infection.
It is the natural delivery of a baby without any medical inventions.
RISK OF NORMAL DELIVERY:
- Rupture of uterus.
- Vaginal tear
- Risk of breech presentation
- Damage of pelvic floor
BENEFITS OF NORMAL DELIVERY
- Short hospital stay.
- Low infection risk.
- Quick recovery.
- Low risk of respiratory problem for babies.