The inability of a woman to conceive is called female infertility. If a woman has problems in conceiving even after trying to have sex for a year, it means that the woman may have infertility problems. Male infertility may also be the reason for not getting pregnant. Some women have difficulty conceiving a second time after having a baby. Infertility is diagnosed when no cause is apparent in all tests of infertility.
Infertility is caused by the deficiency of which vitamin
Vitamin-D deficiency causes infertility. Vitamin-D deficiency is also a reason for infertility in women. Sperm deficiency in men is due to pollution. Due to pollution, some elements and germs get into the body, which are harming men.
The causes of infertility in women include-
- Ovulation disorder: About 15% of women are struggling with infertility due to ovulation disorders. Eggs in ovulation disorder do not get out of the ovary, making it impossible for couples to conceive.
- Endocrine disorder: In an endocrine disorder, the glands of the body produce more or less hormones than normal, and hormone imbalances can lead to infertility.
- Tubal blockage: This is one of the possible causes of female infertility. Fallopian tubes play an important role in conception because there is fertilization of eggs and sperm. The process of fertilization is interrupted by the closed i.e block fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: About one third of women with endometriosis are struggling with infertility problems. In this problem, endometrial tissues grow outside the uterus, causing damage to the pelvic organs and obstructing a woman’s conception.
- Age: Fertility of women is high at the age of 20 i.e. at the age of 20 and their fertility starts decreasing after 35 years. This is because as the age increases, the quality and quantity of the eggs of the females both decrease.
- Stress: Stress can affect our weight and hormones to a great extent, so women can also have infertility problems due to stress.
- Hormonal imbalance: Hormonal imbalance can cause problems such as thyroid or PCOS.
- Modern lifestyle: Being overweight or underweight is the result of an unhealthy lifestyle, which affects a woman’s menstrual cycle and can lead to infertility.
- Other disorders: There are many other disorders that can affect a woman’s fertility such as uterine fibroids, autoimmune disorder, pelvic inflammatory disease, abnormal uterine shape, polyps and infection.
- Consumption of alcohol or drugs: Consumption of alcohol or drugs in large amounts can reduce fertility because it has negative effects on the eggs of the woman.
Infertility Symptoms in Women
- The woman is unable to conceive.
- If a woman’s period cycle is too long i.e. 35 days or more or is too short i.e. before 21 days, it can also be a symptom of female sterility.
- Absence of irregular periods or periods. The absence of periods means that ovulation is not happening in the woman’s uterus, that is, the woman’s ovaries are unable to get out of the ovary.
- Unwanted hair on the face or head hair loss.
Prevent Female infertility
To prevent infertility problems
- Women should take a balanced diet daily.
- One should exercise daily. Exercise reduces obesity, and also improves fertility.
- Do not smoke, drink alcohol, oily food and caffeine rich things.
- Stay away from stress One can do yoga and meditation daily to remove stress.
Due to the grip of infertility
- Sometimes some women may also suffer from infertility due to some disease for a long time.
- Long-term use of an antibiotic or side effects of drugs on sex life.
- Suffering of infertility due to an epidemic or prolonged illness or physical weakness.
- Loss of hormones due to imbalance or malnutrition between hormones.
- Once miscarried or lacked the ability to conceive.
- Side effects from any internal injury during pregnancy or deliberate abortion.
- Many times women are not able to conceive again even after having the first child during the operation.
- Smoking and excessive consumption of alcohol.
- Excess weight also affects the fertility of women.
Ways to get rid of infertility
Fertility problems affect up to 15% of women and men. Infertility can be overcome by diet and lifestyle changes. Taking an antioxidant supplement or eating antioxidant-rich foods can improve fertility rates, especially in infertile men.Eating more calories at breakfast and less at your evening meal can improve fertility. Taking multivitamins can help boost fertility if you are not getting all the nutrients from your diet.
Exercise can get rid of this problem. Stay away from stress, it can increase your chances of getting pregnant. Caffeine can negatively affect fertility. Limit caffeine intake to get rid of infertility. Excessive alcohol consumption may reduce fertility. To improve the problem of infertility, try to limit or avoid alcohol. Good nutrition is important for a healthy body and reproductive system.
Infertility (infertility) is a condition caused by abnormal sperm function or blockages. The problem of infertility can be avoided by staying away from stress.